Some more contributions from people via the Google Form.
Hundred Reasons at Newcastle University in November 2002. I remember being very confused when the band started playing as they were clearly not Hundred Reasons. I was completely unaware that bands had support acts that played first.
Chantal:
Helen Young:
Elton John at the NEC at some point in the 1980s (I was more interested in meeting our family friend… we did this every year they toured so his music became the sound track to my family growing up and forever reminds me of my parents).
Access all area pass - Chantal M H
My Dad at the Farewell Yellow Brick Road tour 2023… the last concert we got to take him to before he passed in 2024 - image Chantal M H
Helen Young:
Roxette at the NEC with my older sister. I bet I was only about 16 as my older sister had not long learned to drive. I don't remember much about that one.
Robert Smith:
Level 42, Wembley Arena, 1986.
Level 42, Wembley Arena, 1986.
Pixies, Birmingham Hummingbird, 1988.


No comments:
Post a Comment