2017 was the year when Spotify started doing their Wrapped, which contains lots of statistics about your listening through the year.
Here's one of the songs in my Top 100 that year: 'Our New World' from the huge Dream Theater album 'The Astonishing'. They can be a bit 'speed for the sake of it' for my liking, but this is nice.
The Mute Gods also released a great track, with Nick Beggs on bass...'The Tardigrades will inherit the Earth'.
I saw a few concerts this year too.
The year started well. One winter's Friday morning, I listened to a new Mike Oldfield album for the first time on the way to work, after it had appeared overnight.
Return to Ommadawn ended up being the final album that Mike would release before his retirement.
Public Service Broadcasting released "Every Valley". I've mentioned this before several times already.
What was your favourite music from this year?
No comments:
Post a Comment